We are looking for talented people to fill Business Development Associate position with strong interests and capabilities.
Support the Business Development Manager and other team members to develop, define and enhance specific business and operational goals, processes, and procedures, including but not limited to:
- Partnership initiation support
- Partnership follow-up
- Create business-related documentation
- Participate in calls with prospective clients as directed. *Must have the ability to effectively give a presentation and provide technical and administrative product information and/or demonstrations.
- Assist in achieving business goals through direct or indirect partnership deals
- Technical customer and sales support
- Complete training of products and services to understand technical aspects of solutions.
- Manage calendar, schedule, meetings, and communication for the Business Development team.
- Build, check, and expand client database and key contact information.
- Create, organize, disseminate, and proof communication, presentation and documentation.
- Have ability to listening, organization, administrative and communication skills.
- Knowledge of current Business Development theory and practice
- Have proven IT skills and ability to adapt new technology (must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Google Drive Documents e.g. Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills including oral and written presentation skills
- Have ability to work with the minimum of supervision
- Have ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Multitasking and prioritization
- Have ability to drive a car and full driving license is a plus
- Self motivation to work independently and as part of a team
- Good interpersonal skills
- A positive approach to working under pressure in a busy environment
- Methodical approach to tasks and problem solving
- High degree of initiative with a “can do” attitude
Ready to join us to build world quality product?
Choose one of these following methods to send your resume/CV along with your thoughts about how to build smarter communities: