We are looking for talented people to fill Graphic Content position with strong interests and capabilities.
- Create and design social media content
- Research and optimize SEO
- Technical customer and sales support
- Complete training of products and services to understand technical aspects of solutions.
- Knowledge of Adobe Ilustrator/Corel Draw/Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of Social Media Marketing theory and practice
- Knowledge of SEO is plus
- Have proven IT skills and ability to adapt new technology (must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Google Drive Documents e.g. Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
- The ability to work with the minimum of supervision
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Multitasking and prioritization
- Self motivation to work independently and as part of a team
- Good interpersonal skills
- A positive approach to working under pressure in a busy environment
- Methodical approach to tasks and problem solving
- High degree of initiative with a “can do” attitude
Ready to join us to build world quality product?
Choose one of these following methods to send your resume/CV along with your thoughts about how to build smarter communities: