We are looking for talented people to fill Software Tester with strong interests and capabilities.
Evaluates and tests software programs to verify that programs function according to specifications and standards by performing the following duties:
- Test and maintenance of software products.
- Identifies, analyzes, and documents defects, questionable functions, errors, and inconsistencies in software program functions, outputs, online screens, and content.
- Creates test cases and test data.
- Creates and executes both manual test and automated test scripts using testing software programs.
- Responds to inquiries from users and technical support regarding functions and operations of software programs.
- Contributes to establishment of standards and procedures for program design and testing.
- Work directly with the Dev/Ops team to execute each release.
- Work directly with Developers to coordinate tagging and release builds.
- Conducts compatibility tests with other software programs, hardware, multiple operating systems, and network environments.
- Monitors program performance after implementation to prevent recurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation.
- Documents, tracks, and communicates test plans, test results, analysis, and unresolved problems.
- Enrich the team with your knowledge and insight.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge and experience of common software applications. Here are the experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Knowledge of the practical application of computer technology.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle, experience with methodologies (either agile or plan-driven) and related techniques (e.g., UML, Use Cases, rapid prototyping)
- Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Identifying possible causes of operating errors.
- Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Strong analytical, organizational and communications skills.
- Adaptability; ability to excel in a dynamic, customer-driven development environment.
- Visiting and Talking with Real Users to gather feedback directly
- Self motivation to work independently and as part of a team
- Good interpersonal skills
- A positive approach to working under pressure in a busy environment
- Methodical approach to tasks and problem solving
- High degree of initiative with a “can do” attitude
Ready to join us to build world quality product?
Choose one of these following methods to send your resume/CV along with your thoughts about how to build smarter communities: